Project Work Plan
All project activities are organized in 6 Work packages:
- WP1 – Project Management, Dissemination and Innovation Tracking.
Objectives: Effective Project management. Dissemination of the Project achievements to different types of potential users of the Projects results. Strengthening the scientific potential of the Project team. Strengthening international relations of the Project team with other teams and institutions working in similar scientific areas.
- WP2 – Representation of Semantic Web Services and Goals suited for eLearning
Objectives: Developing new methods and tools for representation of Semantic Web Services oriented to eLearning applications
- WP3 - Creation and Semantic Annotation of Learning Objects
Objectives: Developing new methods and tools for creation and semantic annotation of learning objects compatible with SWS methodology
- WP4 – Formation and Virtualization of Learning and Semantic Resources
Objectives: Developing learning and semantic recourses for creating and semantic annotating Learning Objects compatible with SWS methodology.
- WP5 – Effective Resource Storage and Retrieval
Objectives: Developing new methods and tools for effective storage and retrieval of semantic and non-semantic objects.
- WP6 – Dynamic Composition of Semantic Web Services
Objectives: Developing new methods for dynamic composition of Semantic Web Services oriented to eLearning application.